Translate

Friday, July 19, 2013

Week 3 - Student Blogs


This week we were also asked to comment of two other student’s blogs. I should have asked which aspects of the blog we should look at but it’s a little too late for that now. I tried to take a look at the blog as a whole and offer some critiques or constructive criticism. Being new to blogging I am not sure how far my opinion will go with some but that’s the beauty of blogging. I can put my opinion out there and you can chose to accept it or reject it.

First, I looked a Brian M’s blog. I liked his blog. He makes effective use of pictures which is always nice to break things up visually. I like that he added a section that told us a little about himself too. I think I will try to incorporate that in mine too. He also relates some of his posts back to his own personal interests. I’m trying to work on doing this more too. I tend to get off topic easily when I do this but practice makes perfect. His blog is informative but he also tries to have a little fun with it.

I have also enjoyed looking at Aleena’s blog. Her blog was in the blogging Hall of Fame for the first week and after looking at it I said to myself “oh, that’s what I should be doing.” Aleena uses great use of images to reinforce the points she is making. She doesn’t add a lot of personal aspects to it like Brian does but she still does approach it like a book report so it’s not bad to read. She keeps her posts to the point which I like. They are not too long but she gets her message across.

No comments:

Post a Comment