Translate

Monday, September 16, 2013

The End has come....or has it?

Hello Readers,

My Marketing class which I created this for has come to an end but does this mean the blog must come to an end as well? Nope. I have decided to keep this blog active. I also have decided to start another blog. My other blog will be about Christmas. Here is the link http://thechristmasblogjaker.blogspot.com/

As for this blog I will post here about anything relating to business. If I find an article that I find interesting I'll post it and share my thoughts. If I have a opinion about something I am seening then I will post that as well. I encourage everyone to participate as well. If you have comments or suggestions then please share them.

Later today I will also post a short bio about myself as I had promised weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment